Pay your fees online using PayPal...!!!
Juneau Family Reunion June 19-22 - Callaway Gardens
Complimentary Attractions for Overnight Guests:
· Set amid the tranquil woodlands around Falls Creek Lake, the Ida Cason Callaway Memorial Chapel remains an inspiring tribute to co-founder Cason Callaway's mother. Organ concert schedule available.
· Flights of fancy await you in the Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center where hundreds of tropical butterflies flutter freely through the air. The award-winning film, On Wings of Wonder, plays continuously in the Center, explaining the life cycle of butterflies.
· Enjoy the Virginia Hand Callaway Discovery Center and “The Story of Callaway Gardens” movie when you visit the education wing, lecture hall, museum/exhibit hall, Gift Shop and Café.
· The Sibley Horticultural Center’s five-acre indoor-outdoor display boasts an exhilarating 22-foot waterfall. Spectacular seasonal displays make any visit special.
· Enjoy an up-close encounter with nature’s majestic Raptors at the Discovery Amphitheater’s Birds of Prey Show!
· Everything grows well in Mr. Cason's 71/2- Acre Vegetable Garden.
Robin Lake Beach abounds with activities!
All overnight Guests enjoy shuffleboard, miniature golf, ping-pong, putt-putt and the Florida State University’s Flying High Circus (dates/schedule TBA). Additional fee-based activities include waterskiing, Aqua Island, Laser Tag, Blaster Boats and more.
2014 RECREATION RATES
Golf (per person) – 18 Holes with Cart $70 March-November for Overnight Guests
$45 December-February for Overnight Guests
Rental Clubs $45/day, Storage $3.50/ day/, $17/ week
Range Balls $7.00 per bucket, tax incl.
Tennis (per person, per hour)
Clay Court Surface (8) $9 singles, $7 doubles
Racquet Rental $8 per day
Bicycles Rental Rates based on Type of Bicycle ½ Day rates begin at $20 + tax (Security Deposit required)
(Bikes also available at Full Day, Overnight or Weekly Rates) $5 Deposit on all Helmets (required for guests 16 and under)
Fishing 14’ Jon Boat One person $35 per half day, $55 per full day
Two persons $45 per half day, $60 per full day
Spin Rod & Reel Rental w/ Tackle Box $12 per day
Guided Fly Fishing Trip One or Two persons $195 per half day $295 per day w/ Lunch
Private Casting Lesson $50 per person, $25 pp if taken with guided trip
Fly-Tying Lesson (2 Hour) $40 per person
Robin Lake Beach - Open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day
Open daily for swimming, putt-putt, ping-pong and shuffleboard Complimentary with overnight Accommodations
Ropes Course $500 Rental Fee – *Trained Facilitator Required
You may provide your own Trained Facilitator Or call Pine Mountain Adventures at 706-812-9189 www.pinemountainadventures.com
Callaway Gardens Guided Tour $275 per Tour Bus with Guide
Enjoy a 2-3 hour Guided Tour of Callaway Gardens including the Virginia Hand Callaway Discovery Center, John A. Sibley Horticulture Center and Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center. Callaway provides transportation for up to 33 Guests and Guide
Tree Top Adventure $30 per person includes all equipment
Leap, climb, swing and zip your way through the trees on a network of aerial challenges and zip lines that are deftly woven into the natural woodlands behind the Virginia Hand Callaway Discovery Center. Be among the first to experience the high-flying magic. Just strap into our harness, train with our guides and off you go – it’s as easy as 1 … 2 … Wheeeeeee!
Aqua Island $10 per person, per hour
Run, jump, climb, slip, slide, dive and splash your way to our brand new Callaway Gardens Aqua Island attraction, just off the shore of Robin Lake Beach! This floating obstacle playground serves up oversized inflatable fun that will delight kids and adults of all ages with a slippery mix of challenges that can take you from king of the hill to all wet with one false, and hilarious step.
Blaster Boats $10 per person, per ½ hour
Have yourself a soaking good time in this brand new attraction that puts you boat to boat and squirt gun to squirt gun with a pool full of pals. Showers of smiles and laughs are sure to make your way as you take friendly aim at your fellow boaters from both near and far. So come on, climb in, and spray a while!
Laser Tag $10 per person, per session
Good clean family fun is the name of the game at our state-of-the-art laser tag center. Square off with family, friends and friends-in-the-making in our custom-designed setting, where multi-colored inflatables provide a dynamic 3-D maze that sets the perfect stage for launching great times.
Go to the JuneauFamilyUSA.com - be sure to send in your annual membership...all the registration fees and decide on which activities you want to participate in.